Aerohawks is devoted to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when accessing your account information, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Aerohawks has a firm policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information that we collect from our page visitors. We do not share your nonpublic personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared with your consent except for the specific purposes below, in accordance with all applicable laws. Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information about how we handle your personal information.
Aerohawks reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
Use of Information
We limit the collection and use of personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Services can include advising you about our products, events and other opportunities, maintaining your details with us.
What We Collect
We obtain most personal information directly from you whether in person, by telephone or electronically
We may obtain the following information:
- First name, last name, and job title
- Social Security Numbers, Pan Numbers
- Employee Identification Numbers
- Banking information such as wiring information
- Accounts with us and transactions and interactions by us, with us or through us
What We Do with The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better products & services, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We send email about our products, services, events or other opportunities information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for any new requirements and for collecting feedback. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you.
- We are required by law to provide certain information, including social security numbers and addresses, to the Internal Revenue Service and state and local taxing authorities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. To ensuring that information is secure, we use the Aerohawks Engineering Services Private Limited website firewall that provides award-winning protection against hackers leveraging protocol or application vulnerabilities to instigate data theft, denial of service or defacement of their Web site.
Powerful, Complete Solution
The Aerohawks Engineering Services Private Limited website firewall protects Web applications and Web services from malicious attacks and can also increase the performance and scalability of these applications. The Aerohawks Engineering Services Private Limited website firewall offers every capability needed to deliver, secure, and manage enterprise Web applications from a single appliance through an intuitive, real-time user interface.
- Single point of protection for inbound and outbound traffic for all Web applications
- Protects Web sites and Web applications against application layer attacks.
- Delivers best practices security right out of the box
- Monitor’s traffic and provides reports about attackers and attack attempts
- Protection against common attacks
- Outbound data theft protection
- Web site cloaking
- Granular policies
- Secure HTTP traffic
- SSL Offloading
- SSL Acceleration
- Load Balancing
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.